Remediation Facts Survey
- If the answer is “yes” to any of the following questions, it is possible that there could be hidden mold in your home or building.
- Is there a musty smell in the building?
- Are there visible signs of water damage anywhere?
- Has the building ever suffered a leaking basement?
- Has the building ever suffered a roof leak?
- Has the building ever suffered a plumbing leak?
- Has the building ever suffered a sink or sewer overflow?
- Has the building ever suffered other water problems?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of the above questions, then you should read our mold inspection scope of work, and contact us for an inspection.
Occupant Health Information
If any family members, residents or occupants have experienced any of the following adverse health effects, it may indicate that mold is present in their environment:
- skin rashes
- unexplained irritability
- flu-like symptoms
- trouble breathing
- sinus congestion
- runny nose
- loss of memory
- loss of hearing
- loss of eyesight
- bloody noses
- arthritic-like aches
- chronic headaches
- “crawly” feeling skin
- epileptic-like seizures
- upper respiratory distress
- irritation of the eyes, nose or throat
- equilibrium or balance loss
- dizziness or stuffiness
If anyone in your environment is experiencing any of these symptoms, and they have not been explained medically, then you should consider contacting us for an inspection. Read our mold inspection scope of work here.
Before we inspect, we conduct a thorough survey to determine the level of risk for toxic mold. Here is a sample of some of the questions we ask:
- What is the building’s use (residence, rental, or commercial building)?
- How old is the building?
- How is the drainage around the building?
- What is the exterior of the building composed of?
- Are there bushes/trees next to the building?
- Is their a lot of organic debris around the building?
- What is the shade level around the building?
- Did you use a home mold test kit and get positive results?
- Was their any previous professional mold testing/sampling done?
- What were the results?
- Was the problem fixed?
Serving: Massachusetts Greater Boston, Suffolk County, Essex County, Norfolk County, Middlesex County Amesbury, Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Bradford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester,
Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Merrimac,
Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Byfield, Newburyport, North Andover, Peabody, Rockport, Rowley,
Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, West Newbury, Weston,
Wayland, Wellesley, Newton, Lincoln, Sudbury, Concord, Lexington