Just a quick post to tell people a few quick easy steps to take when a flood hits you (usually un-welcomed and unexpected)
1. Stop the water flow if the water has been caused by a broken pipe from your main water line!
2. Shut off ALL the power in the house from the box and do NOT handle any electronics that have been wet!
3. Take pictures! (for insurance purposes)
4. Rescue your most valuable items. (And no, not your x-box, more like a wedding ring)
5. Call an emergency water restoration company for water damage!
6. Prepare for mold possibilities!
Thanks for reading!
KEEP IT CLEAN AND KEEP IT GREEN!